What's new

My little angel

My baby girl got here on Thursday morning. 7lb and 13 oz. Will have to post pics when we get home because wireless up here won't carry images.

Kyle:

Congratulations to you and your wife on the wonderful addition to your family. Have you purchased a Lady Gillette for her yet?

Enjoy!

Don

As a daddy to two little girls, I can honestly say you sir are going to be a happy man with a joy filled life! Little girls are the best!

Until they become teenagers...

:wink2:

As a daddy to two little girls, I can honestly say you sir are going to be a happy man with a joy filled life! Little girls are the best!

Until they become teenagers...

:wink2:

+1, there is nothing like daddy's little girl. Spoil that little girl with love everyday, congrats.

Sorry guys, forgot to mention, her name is Bailee Lane. We are home now and pictures are uploading. Should have a good shot posted soon. Her brother is very proud and already very protective.

Same numbers in my home as well. I love my girls. Congratulations to your whole family. Get ready for a bunch of advice from friends and family, but just know that all kids are different and you can do what you feel is best.

$IMG_7349.jpg$IMG_7353.jpg

proud family!!

Top Bottom