What's new

No full sized replacement pucks of Czech & Speake No 88?

Has anyone seen a vendor with the full sized pucks of C&S #88 in stock?

I can source the three travel sized pucks and the full sized soap with the hideously expensive dish - but the replacement puck appears to be out-of-stock everywhere.

Has anyone seen a vendor with the full sized pucks of C&S #88 in stock?

I can source the three travel sized pucks and the full sized soap with the hideously expensive dish - but the replacement puck appears to be out-of-stock everywhere.

The C&S site had them in stock recently, I just think they are difficult to keep in inventory. Not enough supply to meet demand. That being said, I don't think London's has had them in a while

The C&S site had them in stock recently, I just think they are difficult to keep in inventory. Not enough supply to meet demand. That being said, I don't think London's has had them in a while
C&S here only has the soap/dish, not the refills, and this has been the case for several weeks now. I sincerely hope this is not a suggestion of yet another reformulation pending!

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Am I missing something or does C&S really get $168 for the soap and bowl shipped to the USA? 25 pounds to ship? I have some of the soap in a generic wood bowl, purchased a while back, and while it is "interesting" it ain't worth 10 sticks of Sir Irisch Moos ..

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Well, this would be one soap that I'd hope would hurry down the shoot, eh? Still seems like a scam, but hey, that's why we have

Have you tried Cambridge chemists google them ! In my humble opinion that soap and their O&C are worth every cent ! but then again twenty years ago I would have been happy with a lesser soap !
ENJOY YOUR SHAVE !

My Google-fu is pretty strong and the two official US distributors (Cambridge Chemist and the place in LA) have the puck/dish and three travelers - no full size replacement pucks. I think that I am going to just buy the triplets.

Also interesting: the O&C full size puck that the company will sell you for an obscene shipping charge can be had off Amazon - from C&S - for the normal affordable shipping. Distribution channels and shipping costs continue to amaze me, but that is a subject covered ad-nausea elsewhere

Top Bottom