What's new

Lurkin no longer. Checking in to B&B. Howdy!!

I'd like to say hello and that I've lurked and researched hard and long before I took the DE plunge and......it's GOOD.

Not unlike my fly fishing/fly tying persuits, I can see this becoming another form of what I like to call "Shiny Object Syndrome". :drool: The "gotta have it" urge. The quest for blades can become quite the obsession..........ok creams, too .......and, yes, DE razors.

Here we go.

Oh well, there could be worse things out there.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forums. You don't need it all, don't worry. Enjoy what you like and find the balance.

Welcome to B&B
It sneaks up on you. I started with one brush, one razor and one soap. Somehow and I'm not sure when it happened but I'venow got 3 brushes (another on the way) 3 razors 2 creams 1 soap and an aftershave sampler. By all accounts thats a mild case of AD. Let us know how your AS develops.

I'd like to say hello and that I've lurked and researched hard and long before I took the DE plunge and......it's GOOD.

Not unlike my fly fishing/fly tying persuits, I can see this becoming another form of what I like to call "Shiny Object Syndrome". :drool: The "gotta have it" urge. The quest for blades can become quite the obsession..........ok creams, too .......and, yes, DE razors.

Here we go.

Oh well, there could be worse things out there.

Cheers.

Welcome, shiny object syndrome indeed. I need a physiologist nowadays haha

We're your friends. We're not like the others.

(Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas [movie] quote)

Welcome!

Welcome Razor Blade!! We do suffer from a shiny object syndrome from time to time, true. And after years trying a new blade is as obsessive as it was when I started out.

Top Bottom