What's new

Arko shaving cream

Hi , has anyone had any experience of this and would it be good of its size to take on holiday

Regards Paul:shaving:

I have the Arko Maximum Comfort and the Arko Sensitive Shave Creams and they are both excellent products that provide great lather and yes they are very easy to pack for holiday.

Arko creams are some good stuff but, I'm not sure if you'd be able to take a tube on a plane, too big? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Decent cream...not spectacular but very competent. 100mg should last at least a few weeks unless you really gloop it on. No way a tube that size is gonna make it through as carry on luggage though.

From the TSA Website

3-1-1 for carry-ons = 3.4 ounce (100ml) bottle or less (by volume) ; 1 quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-top bag; 1 bag per passenger placed in screening bin. One-quart bag per person limits the total liquid volume each traveler can bring. 3.4 ounce (100ml) container size is a security measure

Grams in the metric system measure weight. Milliliters (ml) and cubic centmeters (cc) measure volume.

I have never heard of any restriction TSA puts on carry-on items based on weight

No problem in transport in my motorhome....! If its less that 36" x 36" x 8 feet....she'll fit into a compartment below....*S*

Arko creams are some good stuff but, I'm not sure if you'd be able to take a tube on a plane, too big? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The Arko tubes I have are 94ml IIRC so they would be allowed in the liter zip-loc baggie with your carry-on luggage. I understand there is also a 60ml size available but since the larger tube is less than 100ml this is not an issue.

No problem in transport in my motorhome....! If its less that 36" x 36" x 8 feet....she'll fit into a compartment below....*S*

I always did enjoy traveling in my motorhome. Unfortunately those days are behind me now but it was fun while it lasted.

As for a 36" x 36" size tube of shaving cream, that would be a LOT of cream -- it would probably last you ten years! :velva2:

Nothing wrong with taking it on the plane

And the cream is actually very very good. The stuff is incredibly slick. I use the regular (unscented) to make a super lather with some less than stellar soaps. Along with the Penhaligon's creams, the Arko cream is the only cream I'll ever re-buy

Top Bottom