What's new

New Nib!

The 1.1 italic cursive nib finally is in stock at the Goulet Pen Company so I'm going to give it a try. I love the 1.5 but it is a bit wide for everyday use, for me, and so I'm hoping the 1.1 will give me the same look but not quite so much of it.

And one other thing...the Ink Drop from the Goulets doesn't stink! :innocent:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The 1.1 italic cursive nib finally is in stock at the Goulet Pen Company so I'm going to give it a try. I love the 1.5 but it is a bit wide for everyday use, for me, and so I'm hoping the 1.1 will give me the same look but not quite so much of it.

And one other thing...the Ink Drop from the Goulets doesn't stink! :innocent:
I have the 1.5 on my Al-Star. My Studio came with a medium, but I think I am going to order two 1.1 italics to swap both of the Lamys. Like you say, 1.5 can be a bit too big sometimes, but I like what the italic nib does for my handwriting.

I really like the 1.1 for everyday writing, never thought it was too big. If you don't like it, I'm sure you could turn it over quickly.

I got the ink drop today too, my very first one. Now, what do I do, ink up 5 pens :w00t: I like the range of colors! I will just ink one or two up, and change them as they run out.

I have the 1.5 on my Al-Star. My Studio came with a medium, but I think I am going to order two 1.1 italics to swap both of the Lamys. Like you say, 1.5 can be a bit too big sometimes, but I like what the italic nib does for my handwriting.

My writing looks much better too!

I really like the 1.1 for everyday writing, never thought it was too big. If you don't like it, I'm sure you could turn it over quickly.
I got the ink drop today too, my very first one. Now, what do I do, ink up 5 pens :w00t: I like the range of colors! I will just ink one or two up, and change them as they run out.

I'm going to have fun with this drop!

I just received a Pelican 800 with IB nib, filled it with some Diamine Merlot and took it to work yesterday.

I wrote out a few prescriptions with it and some of our techs were amazed at how it wrote.

Top Bottom