What's new

Need After Shave suggestions.

Ok, I am looking for a great after shave in the Clubman, Brut, Old Spice price range. I love all of those scents. My wife unfortunately hates them, (particularly Clubman and Old Spice). I typically wear Chanel Allure PHS on the weekends or when I am dressing up and my wife loves that. Anything in that scent category I can try? Your help will be much appreciated!

YMMV But to me personally Clubman smell like something my grandpa would wear. I am 30 and I prefer balms. Brut balm is great, smells nice and is great value.

Vendors on the board sell samples of quite a few different brands. What you need is an AS that doesn't linger longer !?! than an hour. Almost all the European aftershaves I use fit that category and they aren't that expensive and smell nice too. English Blazer(not that cheap but good), Hatric (comes on strong but settles down within 40 minutes), plenty of Italian AS, Japanese Gatsby is also cheap and offers good skin care.

Cry Havoc, good suggestions, I didn't know Pinaud made other scents. I will have to check these out.

Oblique, I will look for these as well, though I haven't heard of any of them.

Do let us know what you found. More importantly, what does your wife say. My wife also hates Clubman and Old Spice and I need to find an AS that she'll like.

Top Bottom