What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Razorock Don Marco - Semogue 830 - Bull Mastiff - Med Prep - Don Marco AS Balm - Dior Granville edt

Matt, the wait to receive my RazoRock Famiglia soaps is killing me! A fantastic pic, my friend!:thumbup1:

Better Late than Never !
~05/31/2012~

Semogue 830 \\ Merkur 1904 w/ Red IP \\ Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba \\ La Toja \\ Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm

One of the best quickest and closest 2 pass shave w/ touch ups I've ever had. La Toja is like MdC but with a better scent IMO. I loaded the brush for less than 10 sec and enough lather for my whole shave!

proxy.php

TGIF
!
~06/01/2012~

Kimson VU Silvertip \\ EJ BChrome w/ Red IP (UK) \\ Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba \\ ARKO \\ Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm

Its already June, almost half of 2012 is over Holy Cow! I couldn't post my SOTD pic yesterday due to a mix up for my class and work. The next 5 weeks are going to be crazy, but in the end I'll be happy. I would have gained knowledge of things I've never known how to do before. My friends, I hope you all have an excellent day/weekend!

proxy.php

Two outstanding pics, Balaji!:thumbup1: And have a great weekend yourself:001_smile It's a long weekend here with Bank Holiday Monday and the Diamond Jubilee on Tuesday.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom