12 MAY 2012

*Gillette Single Ring
*Perma-Sharp Super
*Semogue LE 2011 #1
*Mike's Natural Soaps Lavandin
*OSMA alum
*Thayers
*Unrefined Shea Butter
*Tucked the tools amongst the plants to bond and re-energize for tomorrow's shave

Absolutely stunning pic, celestino!:thumbup1:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
A wonderful week of wonderful shots, Gents! Excellent! And yes, the SOTD fans are the coolest boys on B&B. :001_cool:

P.S. Please, do not tell the other Stewards and Moderators in the other forums! :001_tt2:

Sunday, May 13, 2012. Good Morning!

Morning Coffee: Hills Brothers Original Blend
Prep: Wash face with Musgo Real Glyce Lime
Razor: Merkur 25C
Blade: Gillette Blue
Soap: Proraso
Brush: Semogue 1305
Scuttle: Schwarzweisskeramik
Post: Cold water rinse followed by some Proraso After Shave

View attachment 243317

Great shave and pic, Johnny!:thumbup1: How do you find the new Proraso AS compared to the original? I have my opinion, and just wondering what your impression is.

This morning:

- Veleiro Pre-Shave Soap
- 66-60 Hautnähröl
- GZD Shaving Stick
- Vie-Long 2-Band Foroafeitado Edition 2012
- Feather Artist Club RG with Feather Professional Super
- Dior Eau Sauvage After Shave Lotion
- The Handmade Soap Company After Shave Soothing Cream

proxy.php

A really superb pic!:thumbup1: Trying the GZD stick for the first time myself tomorrow morning, and eager to find out how it compares to Arko and Derby sticks.

Sunday

Pink / Semogue 2011 LE, Finest Boar 1 / Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (57) / Derby stick / Myrsol Balsamica / Ferrari Passion EDT

proxy.php

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile
Lovely pic, Soren!:thumbup1: Looks like Erwin has been busy. :001_smile The Derby is an excellent performer, I found.

13 MAY 2012

*Schick Adjustable
*M&F Blonde size 2
*Mike's Natural Soaps Lavandin
*OSMA alum
*Thayers
*Unrefined Shea Butter
*One of the worst shaves in a long time; just can not get used to the Schick injectors; this one is going up for sale soon.
*Hope you gents are having a great Mother's Day

You threw me there for moment, celestino. Mother's Day was in March here. Anyhow, another exemplary shave and pic, my friend!:thumbup1:

Monday, 14.v.2012

Predopobarba Vitos
Semogue 1550 wood handle
The Body Shop w/ sesame oil
Mühle R101 (2009)
Wilkinson Économie (UK)
Thayers Witch Hazel Lemon
Floïd Blue

proxy.php

And you start the week with your favourite aftershave, Emanuel!:thumbup1: I agree with you...it's a winner, yet once again, another fine product has gone forever:sad:

Today, a gentleman shave!

proxy.php

Pre Art of Shaving Unscented Oil + T&H Grafton shaving cream + Simpson Duke3 Best + Gillette Tech England Nº44 with Polsilver + T&H Grafton balm

A good shave, at least until I applied in my skin the balm: for some reason it "reacts" with my skin with a bit of itching&irritating, strange... I'll test it a bit more, but I'm afraid that this balm and my skin are incompatibles... A shame because is not a cheap balm.

Cheers!

Some things just weren't meant to be like me and RazoRock Chianti Lavender. But look on the brightside.....there are still many, many more superb products out there to explore!:001_smile Wonderful pic!:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom