What's new

Nib Acquisitions for May 2012

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
All the new gear goes here.

I got a bottle of the no-longer-available-in-the-US Pelikan blue-black from Germany.

proxy.php

Todd Nussbaum is shipping me one of the new retro Clairfontaine notebooks, a bottle of Platinum Mixfree ink, a Hero 300, a Hero 336, and a Noodler's Konrad today.

In all likelihood, I'll be ordering another Konrad and Noodler's Rome Is Burning ink from Goulet tomorrow. (Yep, it happened)

Last edited:
I finally pulled the trigger and bought an Esterbrook. It's a J in Dawn Grey with a 9550/EF nib.

I so wish they made an Esterbrook "Senior"; love the idea of these pens, they're just a tad small for me.

I got my Vac 700 this month. It writes very smooth, and the filling is just neat. Big pen, too. Pleased.

My Vac 700 was delivered yesterday also. Very nice size, solid pen! I have not inked it up yet though.
I also received a bottle of Noodler's Rome is burning.

Yes and Yes. Mediums are out there, the gold capped one is a medium. Broad....very hard to find. Stub, cursive....next to impossible

$IMG_20120514_201637.jpg
She arrived today. It is my very 1st fountain pen. It's a Platinum Plaisir from isellpens.com. Todd gets my vote for super fast delivery. It writes great!

WARHAWK

Top Bottom