What's new

My project

some restores so I'd figured I'd post pics. There was heavy putting in these blades and the Spanish point had a lot of tarnish. And the wade and butcher had a lot of rust the top razor I can't remember the names o these sorry guys I'll put them in here sometime today. The top on has extremely a lot of scratches towards the spine and towards the edge. The very bottom blade had hardly any rust on it at all so is was the easier of the four to. Learn with the dremel.​
proxy.php
Attached Images
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

The help of a dremel, I borrowed a guys from work cause I knew his dremel didn't have just one super sonic speed so it helped out tremendously. And it gives me a fresh start on sanding itself​
proxy.php
Attached Images
proxy.php
proxy.php

Tyler, those look like they have potential to be high dollar blades. Go slow. Do alot of hand sanding and keep us updated. Sometimes the dremel is very unforgiving.

Don't underestimate a scotch brite wheel on a dremel. It can take off rust and stains without harming the metal. I try to use the softest wheel possible to minimize problems.

No problem, I was surprised at how well it worked. A lot less scratches to remove when sanding, and you can sometimes start at a higher grit, depending on the extent of the pitting and how much you want to get rid of.

Top Bottom