What's new

A close call gentlemen...

This is perhaps the worst thread I have ever read on B&B.

A straight user shaving with a DE, manscaping....It's a house of horrors here.

This is perhaps the worst thread I have ever read on B&B.

A straight user shaving with a DE, manscaping....It's a house of horrors here.

My prediction is there are no limits to which man can descend. And it all started with (sniff, sniff) a simple profession of me veering wildly off the path of the “straight” and narrow. (Sorry about that)

Gad, “Manscaping” wayyyy too much information there.

My prediction is there are no limits to which man can descend. And it all started with (sniff, sniff) a simple profession of me veering wildly off the path of the “straight” and narrow. (Sorry about that)

Gad, “Manscaping” wayyyy too much information there.

Don't play the innocent with us, Mister!

Your crime is just as abominable!

proxy.php

WTB- a frontal lobotomy to erase the painful memories and mental imagery this thread has afflicted me with.

Willing to pay any price.

Please.

Cause I'm a beginner in straight shaving, I still use the Tech for the difficult areas on my first WTG pass. I must say that, on the rare occasion I still use the DE, my DE shaving has improved greatly from the experience of straight shaving, but I will still sell my DE's collection soon.

Cause I'm a beginner in straight shaving, I still use the Tech for the difficult areas on my first WTG pass. I must say that, on the rare occasion I still use the DE, my DE shaving has improved greatly from the experience of straight shaving, but I will still sell my DE's collection soon.
Oh my lol! Its been so long that anyone posted on topic I was wondering what you were talking about!!LOL ; ) - I don't think I'll ever sell my DE's, but I do loan them out now to guys who want to give wet shaving a go.

Top Bottom