What's new

First shave with an injector..........................

I have been wet shaving for forty five years. I recently went back to DE razors and have embraced this little addiction of ours.. Today I tried an old Schick injector razor and found it shaved as well as, if not better than my arsenal of DE razors. I did a one pass (WTG) and the results felt as if I had done additional work. Is this indicative of injectors, or did I just get lucky? Thanks, Evan

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I have picked up several Schick injectors (E-3 & L-1 models) and have found them to provide a very close shave. I find myself reaching for them more and more. So far, I have only used Ted Pella blades and not have found a reason to try anything else. Yet.:wink:

Hi All,
I found myself getting consistant BBS shaves with my injector. Four passes, including some touch up, with no irritation at all. Of course, that was after the short learning period necessary for me to understand the correct angle.........amount of pressure.......that sorta thing. Oh, knowing what good lather was supposed to be like also helped, as well as finally finding the right razor&blade combo for my face. Yeah, even with injectors, it's still very much a YMMV kinda thing. After that, it was smooth shaving.
Martin

I get GREAT shaves with my ANCIENT E-3 and a Pella.:w00t: . The later models, are somewhat too mild unless I use a twin-edge injector blade. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom