Thread: Seraphim's Caveat Emptorium

Images

Default Seraphim's Caveat Emptorium

Hello,

I would like to offer for sale a Dovo's Best 5/8 roundpoint, with white scales and a.......

Wait a second........

5/8 roundpoint?

White scales?

NO FREAKING WAY!

Here at Seraphim's Caveat Emptorium, we are not trying to bore you to tears with yet another drab, ho-hum razor that is just as likely to lull you to sleep as it is to shave your face. No sir! We're here to give you a kick in the pants and let you know IT'S TIME TO SHAVE!

B&B designated me as a "Hobbyist" since they didn't have a badge that says "Charlatan" nor "Snake oil Salesman".

First up is a unique bamboo themed straight. The blade is tapered from 13/16 at the tip to 11/16 at the heel. The spine is worked in an organic bamboo-ish fashion, and the scales are made of gen-u-ine bamboo coated in CA, the tip is a Shanghai crescent and this baby is ready to shave.

SOLD Ships, shave ready to CONUS for $85

Not your style?

OK, how about something that is almost normal?

This is a beauty 7/8 Solignen blade that had a crack in the heel. So, it got dremelled. And while I was at it a thumbnotch somehow got on there too. Nice subtle smile to the blade.

SOLDShips shave ready to CONUS for $55

No?

Still too crazy for you?

OK, OK, while we're not above berating and belittling our customers here at the Emptorium, we do try and please....

How about a 11/16 ERN? Nice and simple, with raised, embossed crown and sword scales? How's that suit ya?
    The grind is a little off on the backside, with wide bevels at the tip and tail. The bevel on the frontside is nice and even.

SOLDShips shave ready $54 dollah, no hollah CONUS.

I'll ship outside CONUS for any razor, just please contact me to find out details, etc.
    Last edited by Seraphim; 05-02-2012 at 09:19 AM.
    One, two! One, two! and through and through...The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    My Vorpal Razors

Images

Well folks, the razors are sold, and I see some locals with a bag of feathers and a pot of tar headed this way, so I shall bid you adieu.....

One, two! One, two! and through and through...The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    My Vorpal Razors