What's new

YOUR 1st one hundred blade purchase...

Hope all is well with U and your families. I have been enjoying my DE sampler pack that my beautiful wifey got me. So far... my two favorite DE blades are Shark Super Chromes & the Astra SPs. I am glad that Amazon sells a 100 pack of Astra SP for under ten dollars.

My next 100 pack will be the Shark Super Chromes. So... how 'bout U? What was your 1st 100-pack purchase?

WARHAWK

My first 100 pack was a pack of Derbys that I picked up on Amazon. I hadn't tried a sampler pack and I was just starting out so it was a blind buy. They were just ok, but on the upside they came with a stick of Arko. I won't be buying Derbys again but I will be buying more Arko. I'm working my way through a sampler pack right now, I think my next 100 buy will be 7 O'Clock Yellows.

My First 100 blade purchase was Gillette Spoilers (this was decades ago so DON'T ask me where I got them)

My first bulk pack was a 100-count box of Personna Medical Prep blades from Robbins. It was a blind buy made before you could get them in smaller quantities. No regrets: they're still my favorite.

Just did my first 100 blade purchase yesterday. Went with Astra SPs even though I've hardly dented my blade sampler. Really like the Astra and I like the idea of blades so cheap one can change them freely. At 8 cents, even a tightwad like me doesn't mind chucking them before they begin to pull and tear.

My first >100 purchase was 200 Astra SS off Ebay for ~$18 shipped. Followed shortly thereafter by 100 Super Iridium, 100 Astra SP, and 50 Feather. I figure if I buy blades in the next 3 years I'm admitting to RBAD. ;)

Astra SPs. I started out with Feathers, and still use them on occasion, but I found that Astras were the perfect blade for me: sharp, irritation-free, and, well, cheap. I actually bought my first and second 100 pack of Astras in a three week period.

Top Bottom