What's new

YOUR 1st one hundred blade purchase...

My first 100 blade purchase was a few days ago. Perma Sharps Super. Was about to go Voskhod but I think these Perma sharps are a tad nicer.

My first 100 blade purchase was Astra SP. Very pleased but don't care to support Putin any longer so will get 100 Lab Blue Personna for my next order.

Just received my first "100 blade purchase." It was actually 200 blades. Purchased 200 Polsilver Browns from Shaving.ie before they disappear forever. My favorite blade and the only one I use.

Just ordered 100 Gillette Silver Blues based on all the good reviews on the forum. I have one at home that I was going to try but I have more than one razor so I would want to buy an overpriced 5 pack for trials. So figured screw it and just get 100 and be done with it.

Personna Med Preps after reading many positive posts on B&B. I was hoping buying in bulk for a blade I never sampled wouldn't turn out to be a boneheaded move. 3 blades into my 100 and I'm thoroughly impressed and have no second thoughts on my purchase. They're sharp and oh so smooth. I got 5 very comfortable shaves with the latest blade before pitching it. It may be a bit early in the honeymoon, but I've already had thoughts of going for the 250 box and starting to 3017 these puppies.

Top Bottom