What's new

High School Prom

Hmmm I cant speak for Clubman as I never have tried but I just may have to now. As for myself I would go with Polo black but good luck and make sure you don't use too much it should be just enough so she only smell's it when she is real close ;-)

Sticking with Pinaud the classic Clubman, outside the Pinaud lineup you can still find the classic British Sterling and English Leather in the fragrance section at Wally World.
Serious cool on wearing your great grandpa's formal wear you'll certainly pull off the suave gentleman in that and better than my prom as I had visions of strolling in with my date on my arm all suave and James Bond like but in my day the date picked the colors so I ended up in a lavender tux and looked like a refugee from a mariachi band.

I'm going to buck the trend here and say to NOT go with any of the Pinaud line. I have all of them and like them all, but a prom requires something a little more expensive. I would recommend going with Chanel Egoiste.

Whatever the scent, I suggest a drop on the right side of your neck. That is where her head and nose will be when you slow dance.

something classic to compliment the fact you are going in a retro tux. (bravo by the way)
just remember, dont over think it. relax and have fun.

+1 It's her senior prom, too. You don't want to spoil it by wearing a scent she cannot stand.

<earlylifelesson> It's what she likes that counts. </earlylifelesson>

And I'm sure we'd all like to see a full chemical analysis of the entire Pinauad line!

What will your shave routine be for that night?

I am a big fan of Pinaud (especially the Club) and almost any Bay Rum. But for the big night, wearing a vintage tux, and wanting to distinguish yourself as the gentleman that you are (obvious as you hang here!), I would say something more in line with a classic timeless scent. Special Reserve, English Leather, or Old Spice. One thing is for sure, no other guy will be set up like you! She will notice.

Congratulations young man! Do us proud!

Top Bottom