What's new

Pif: open to all active military members

I'm going to give our active service members a few more days to post here,as the razors are on route from England to here in NYC.IF I dont see any more posts I'll open this PIF to Veterans as well.Seriously I have a extra Fatip Grande that I dont need and I'd like it to go to someone who could really use it.

If you're a E-4 or below, then you qualify. I'm not trying to step on toes, but maybe "needy" was poor word choice. Thank you for this and all the other great PIF's on B&B. Believe me, we notice and the members here are exceptional in their gratitude. Thank you to all our Vietnam era brothers. Trust that we know what you guys endured both at home and abroad. Those lessons were passed down to us and we will never forget. You guys left some big shoes to fill.

I agree,needy was a poor choice and I am sorry if it offended anyone,E-4 or below sounds good to me.

Great PIF Gary. Please don't count me in. I want to echo all the thanks given by the B&B members. I have been the recipient of a couple of PIF's due to being deployed. I since have PIF to the Sailors in my squadron. Currently there have been 6 converts to DE shaving. One Sailor was looking to save some money so I set him up.

Thank you for your service during a difficult time. I will say it is because of the Vietnam Vets and not wanting history to repeat itself.

R/
Will

I was in the Army Reserve,the only action I saw was when we got activated during the mail strike in the 70's.I definately don't deserve a Veteran banner,but I was a great shot with a rifle.I did my boot camp at Fort Jackson.

We don't do "Boot Camp" in the Army....We do "Basic Training"....:tank:

Sound good CharlieFoxtrot,I think they come with a pack of Astra's but I haven't received mine yet sould be anyday now.

The PIF goes to CharlieFoxtrot I want to thank all those for participating and also for your service to our country.

Thanks Again Gam (Gerry)

I stand corrected,but my drill sergeant's boot was so far up my *** that boot camp seems more opproprate than basic training,until he saw how I could handle a rifle.

CharlieFoxTrot, give me a pm so I can send you your razor and some samples courtsy of Maguire Barber Shop,I'm adding 3 packs of Astras to the package.

Top Bottom