What's new

You're stranded on a desert island...and you have to pick one brush for life...

Cheap but good boar vs. Cheap but good badger

Results are only viewable after voting.
*edit* On this particular island many trees are rigged with machine guns that unload on any beard that is more than a mm in length. It's like The Hunger Games...but it's The Beard Games. These are the only two brushes available (all the silvertips got taken first). Last person to survive gets every piece of shaving equipment they desire.
Choose now!

$P1020656.jpg

Last edited:
The boar for sure. I could focus on the daily progression of split ends to take my mind off the fact I'm marooned on a desert island!

While I like both and have three boars and three badgers, if I had to choose, the boar would win out by a hair. I have found that it takes a fairly expensive badger to match a cheap boar's performance.

Last edited:
Semogue 1305 Boar. I have found it to be the best all around brush for either soaps or creams. It takes a few weeks to break it in, but after that it can't be beat. I have over twenty brushes in my collection and this is the brush that I use 80% of the time. I am going to order another and put it away for when the shavepocalypse strikes.

Semogue 1305 Boar. I have found it to be the best all around brush for either soaps or creams. It takes a few weeks to break it in, but after that it can't be beat. I have over twenty brushes in my collection and this is the brush that I use 80% of the time. I am going to order another and put it away for when the shavepocalypse strikes.
i was thing of getting one of these , i saw a picture of one -do they all spread out this nice

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...il-29th-2012?p=4080379&highlight=#post4080379

Stop trying to poke holes in my question! It's between brush number 1 and brush number 2...oh yeah and on this particular island many trees are rigged with machine guns that unload on any beard that is more than a mm in length.

It's like The Hunger Games...but it's The Beard Games. Last person to survive gets every piece of shaving equipment they desire. Choose your weapon wisely!

Top Bottom