What's new

New to the Cafe (it is James' fault)...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hey all, just poking around and getting familiar with the Cafe. I am inexperienced with quality teas. I enjoy English breakfast blends and Earl Grey. I have had pekoe and oolong in the past, and the memory of them is favorable. I have also enjoyed green teas. Of course, all the teas I have had in the past were bag teas. There is one exception- there was a Chinese restaraunt in Brooklyn Heights (suburb of Cleveland) that I frequented before I moved to Texas 20 years ago. I know they used leaf tea, and prepared it in front of you. I don't know what kind of tea it was, but I remembered I loved it and drank it straight (unlike the cream and sugar in the English teas).

With all that said, I will be snooping and asking the occasional question. I look forward to exploring this portion of the site. I do drink coffee, but that is more for the effect. Tea just appears, to me, something to be enjoyed.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Have fun with it there is lots of good info here covering a wide range brewing methods.
yeah, I am sifting through it. I am probably going to see if I have a local source. If not, probably order a sampler.

Top Bottom