What's new

Hello from Scottsdale, AZ

Good afternoon guys. Just joined up and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brandon from Scottsdale, AZ. I've been lurking around here for quite some time and finally joined up. I work for a company based in Scottsdale called ShavingCreams.com which is how I got into this hobby in the first place. We are constantly evaluating what we carry and I figured there isn't a better way then to talk to the people who use this stuff the most.

I currently use an Edwin Jagger Chatsworth double edge safety razor that I love. It has a great weight to it. I also have a Gillette Tech that I use occasionally as well. I wear a full beard so I just shave my neck area but I love the shave with both of these. I use a Art of Shaving badger brush with Taylor of Old Bond St. shave cream. I am loving the almond scent right now, especially with the hotter months here in AZ. It is a light, sweet scent and lathers so nicely. I was using Billy Jealousy Hydroplane which was great for a clear gel but I love the lather of the TOBS cream. I still use the Billy Jealousy pre-shave though.

Thanks for having me guys and I look forward to learning and helping out where I can.

Brandon Puckett
www.ShavingCreams.com
1-855-SHAVE-51

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Good to see some folks are familiar with Scottsdale. The summers here can be a bit brutal but we get 9 months of great weather so it isn't so bad. Hehe

Top Bottom