What's new

Pipe PIF #2 April 30th edition

Folks- I've had the great pleasure of acquiring a pipe off this fine gentleman. Let me say that I couldn't be more impressed and satisfied. My vintage Demuth took about 10 minutes of buffing and piddling and it was ready for first light. I couldn't be more satisfied. Congrats in advance to the future winner.

Haha. There should be a YMMV disclaimer on there.

" Anyone new to pipe smoking or wanting to switch from the cob is welcome" Switch from the cob? Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice PIF, Haiku44.

i would like to be considered for this one as well. I am new to pipes and trying to learn and expand my knowledge much the same way I did with striaght razors. I would lihe to try and take this and polish it up and restore it. Then enjoy some fine tobacco from it. I really like pipes that have some carving work in them so this one is cool to me

i would like to be considered for this one as well. I am new to pipes and trying to learn and expand my knowledge much the same way I did with striaght razors. I would lihe to try and take this and polish it up and restore it. Then enjoy some fine tobacco from it. I really like pipes that have some carving work in them so this one is cool to me

Yup, you're in!

" Anyone new to pipe smoking or wanting to switch from the cob is welcome" Switch from the cob? Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice PIF, Haiku44.

haha. Thanks Artistik. I blame the metal pipe for my heretical beliefs.

I would like to be in please too. I am new to the pipe, and have 1 other, and the bowl is a bit big for me (a smaller one would be nicer). Secondly mine is bent and I would like to see the difference in a straight one. Thanks for the chance!

-Dusty

Ps. Cute cat

Ha Thanks. You're in!
I would like to be in please too. I am new to the pipe, and have 1 other, and the bowl is a bit big for me (a smaller one would be nicer). Secondly mine is bent and I would like to see the difference in a straight one. Thanks for the chance!

-Dusty

Ps. Cute cat

Thanks Haiku! I'm very excited, I have never won a PIF before! That's a sweet looking pipe, I will sure put it to good use. I will post my thoughts when I get it. Thanks again!

On a side note, I had a cat that looked just like yours growing up, is he part of the PIF also?

Top Bottom