What's new

Pipe PIF #2 April 30th edition

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thanks Haiku! I'm very excited, I have never won a PIF before! That's a sweet looking pipe, I will sure put it to good use. I will post my thoughts when I get it. Thanks again!

On a side note, I had a cat that looked just like yours growing up, is he part of the PIF also?

Congratulations, Dusty- and thanks, Haiku

Hey guys, Dusty here, the winner of the PIF pipe. I received the pipe yesterday and was excited to get it open. Nice straight pipe with some wood carving on the side, just as described. So I started with a new tobacco I have not tried yet, and settled on Tobacco Galleria's Fox & Hound. This blend contains some Latakia, and I have not tried an Englis before, so I packed it up on my day off (I work in construction and it was pouring rain outside, yeah rain day today). I had an extremely fine smoke! I have a bent pipe, but I would have to say I really enjoyed the feel of a straight pipe in my hands, and also really enjoyed the Fox & Hound Tobacco. It was a very cool, enjoyable and mild smoke with a great aftertaste. Thanks Haiku, I think I have just been bitten by the pipe bug!

Last edited:
Top Bottom