What's new

Tcheon Fung Sing Soaps

Received the TFS Shaving soap "Bergamotto Neroli" and "Tabacco Verde" combo pack that I bought from Eric at Barbiere di Figaro. Used the Bergamotto Neroli this morning and had a wonderful shave. The soap lathered very easily and provided a ton of glide and cushion. The scent is not over powering and perfect for summer. Another shave den favorite.

Also, props to Eric for providing wonderful customer service and going above and beyond and answering my question well after business hours. Thanks Eric!!

I have heard great things regarding Tcheon Fung Sing Soaps as most who have tried it really sing its praise. The first time I actually saw the name Tcheon Fung Sing I assumed it was a soap made in some part of Asia.

Received the TFS Shaving soap "Bergamotto Neroli" and "Tabacco Verde" combo pack that I bought from Eric at Barbiere di Figaro. Used the Bergamotto Neroli this morning and had a wonderful shave. The soap lathered very easily and provided a ton of glide and cushion. The scent is not over powering and perfect for summer. Another shave den favorite.

Also, props to Eric for providing wonderful customer service and going above and beyond and answering my question well after business hours. Thanks Eric!!

Good to hear. Glad we'll soon be getting four scents of this gem for under $10 a piece!

I have heard great things regarding Tcheon Fung Sing Soaps as most who have tried it really sing its praise. The first time I actually saw the name Tcheon Fung Sing I assumed it was a soap made in some part of Asia.

Me too...doesn't sound like an Italian soap!

They are running a special offer, if you order 3 TFS items, you get 25% off your whole order! code TFS25.

I just loaded up on their new A/S balms and a bunch of other stuff. Eric is the best.

Any chance on a scent description of the Tobacco Verde? And does anyone have any experience with the other scents, in particular the Sandalwood? 3 weeks sure is a long time to wait .....

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
TFS is a small Italian company located in north Italy that has been producing top quality shaving soaps for many years. They have their own unique Artisan recipes and like to work in the "old style", employing the purest natural ingredients available. Their products are very high performing, some of the finest in the World.

Any chance on a scent description of the Tobacco Verde? And does anyone have any experience with the other scents, in particular the Sandalwood? 3 weeks sure is a long time to wait .....

It's really hard for me to describe the Tobacco Verde Scent. It's very mild, fresh and "Green" if that makes any sense.

It's really hard for me to describe the Tobacco Verde Scent. It's very mild, fresh and "Green" if that makes any sense.

This is accurate, doesn't smell like tobacco per say but I can't put my finger on the exact scent. Hard to describe.

This is accurate, doesn't smell like tobacco per say but I can't put my finger on the exact scent. Hard to describe.

It reminds me of Alt Innsbruck to an extent. It isn't tobacco like the leaf, its tobacco like the flower. The smell is light and fragrant, it reminds me of Feulles Verte or Selection Verte by Creed. Its in that family. I'm not saying its a deadringer, but it REMINDS me of them. It's a light green, floral scent

It reminds me of Alt Innsbruck to an extent. It isn't tobacco like the leaf, its tobacco like the flower. The smell is light and fragrant, it reminds me of Feulles Verte or Selection Verte by Creed. Its in that family. I'm not saying its a deadringer, but it REMINDS me of them. It's a light green, floral scent

I didn't realize that there was a tobacco flower.

sounds promising...thanks.

i'm sure the RR soap and ASB will be delightful.

Alt Innsbruck is awesome. I haven't noticed the connection, but I've only used the TFS TV twice so far. Guess I'll have to use it today and compare.

Wow, Mike! You have been around here for a while. You haven't tried Alt Innsbruck, yet?

Absolutely awesome stuff. My favorite aftershave, for sure.
Do you use the cologne straight out of the bottle as A/S? I cut mine with Witch hazel and some other magic stuff.

JaDo - I don't normally use aftershave. After a shave; I apply Thayer's Witch Hazel, Jason's aloe veral gel, moisturizer and then EdT. I do have a bottle of Floris Santal A/S that I have not used.

I don't think the Innsbruck became easily accessible in the US until recently.

Is the Innsbruck an A/S or EdT?

I've been using it for about two years now. When I bought my first bottle, it was available from all of the notable online retailers well known around these parts.

I just use it straight out of the bottle. I'm not entirely sure how it is labeled - A/S or EdT - but it has a splash-type opening.

It has a great scent and is very cooling. Perhaps it has a higher alcohol content than many other aftershaves. I'm really not sure.

Sorry. Wasn't trying to derail your thread....

Top Bottom