Gentlemen of B&B, here is my humble request:
I am asking for recommendations for a travel brush. Pertinent information is as follows:
- My limited experience has indicated that I prefer badger over boar. (Rooney Small - Style 3 with Pure Badger is my current brush. I have given some thought to making this my travel brush and buying another one for home use. )
- I will be using this brush for face lathering with sticks (currently Tabac), as I don't want to carry or find a bowl or mug to lather upon reaching my destinaton(s).
- I will be using a Dopp traditional-type kit to carry all my toiletry and tonsorial equipment. (If interested in the actual kit, here is a link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00 . I don't have it in my possession yet, but one is on it's way even as I type this out.)
- My thoughts are I would prefer a more traditional style handle on the brush, not a "travel brush" that uses the tube for the handle.
- Cost, while always a concern, is not a primary consideration. On the other hand, I'm not going to pay several hundred dollars for this brush either. Say <$100 is ballpark.
Pictures would be helpful, but I am capable of "googling" when necessary if enough information is given.
Thanks in advance for any and all pieces of advice and/or recommendations.