What's new

Best Discount Shaving Sites

I'm wondering what the best sites are to pick up bargains on shaving products. I already know about bestshave.net. The little horse hair brush is amazing. Are there other sites that offer great discounts?

ItalianBarber's Razorock is always a great bang for the buck, connaught has quite competitive prices, vintage scent has best semogue prices, list goes on.

I'm kind of surprised this thread got so little attention. There's so much buying and selling going on here. Figured people would have ideas as to the best places to pick up bargains. What about closeouts, clearance, scratch-and-dent?

I think it's up to you as the buyer to investigate the sites. Not every vendor will have a clearance or scratch and dent section. Some members may be dedicated to supporting certain vendors, so they may not have any input available for you.

So let me give you some leads,

Italianbarber.com (as mentioned.)
westcoastshaving
bullgoose shaving
connaught shaving
the english shave company
vintage scents (as mentioned)
fendrihan.com

Good luck in your searching and don't forget to post anything else you have found along the way.

I think it's up to you as the buyer to investigate the sites. Not every vendor will have a clearance or scratch and dent section. Some members may be dedicated to supporting certain vendors, so they may not have any input available for you.

So let me give you some leads,

Italianbarber.com (as mentioned.)
westcoastshaving
bullgoose shaving
connaught shaving
the english shave company
vintage scents (as mentioned)
fendrihan.com

Good luck in your searching and don't forget to post anything else you have found along the way.

+1 This.
BST is always worth a look and you might strike gold at any given moment.

Echoing others, the vendors here are phenominal in taking care of their customers as they too are wet shaving enthusiast. So a coin to them is worth a peace of mind many times over.

Also, you shouldn't forget the artisan vendors who make their own products. Their operations might be small, but their products do speak for themselves and can be priced quite competitively.

Shave-a-Buck stocks really rare treats at amazing prices, plus free shipping with $60. No way affiliated with them. just great experiences. +1 on Italianbarber as well.;

I think the prices fluctuate with sales. That being said I always heard Lee's Razor was the cheapest, although Amazon may beat his prices depending on what you order.

BST definitely rocks though

Last night, after SWMBO tried traditional shaving and, the experiment a success, snagged my horse hair #6, went over to bestshave.net to order another for myself and one for my dad. While there, I got a couple more extras to give away (the things are so darn excellent for the price) and loaded up on blades (green Astras, which I've already identified as a favorite, at 8 cents a blade), Arko sticks (can't go wrong with those, if nothing else as gifts) and a few bottles of Turkish rose water -- to get over $50 free shipping threshold.

This morning, I'm heading over to Connaught to snap me some Wool Fat.

sometimes you might find a couple shops in your area..

Probably not in my town of 100,000. Not yet, anyway. The more of us take up traditional shaving, the more stores will open. Perhaps in one of the large cities a few hours away might have something.

I'm kind of surprised this thread got so little attention. There's so much buying and selling going on here. Figured people would have ideas as to the best places to pick up bargains. What about closeouts, clearance, scratch-and-dent?
Connaught's is where I bought my Muhle R41 Grande. It was around $48 USD. WSC sells it for $69. That's a great price. Other items also seemed well-priced. I too like the Italian Barber, especially for soaps, creams, aftershaves, etc. They usually beat WCS and the IB has a low $60 threshold for free shaving. On some items IB was $4.00 cheaper on a given item.

www.shaving.ie - I've already placed two orders, and the service and prices are top notch. If they have the item I'm looking for, I usually buy from there first. I also like Connaught, WCS, Italian Barber, and RoyalShave.com

(Some of these I pick for the depth of selection, some for best price)

Top Bottom