Up for sale are a few great writing fountain pens. I only have a couple I use now, so these are set to go.
$3 shipping to anywhere in the US for any amount of pens you purchase. Outside US, PM for shipping quote.
1. Waterman Phileas. $20. This pen was a M nib. Nib was damaged, then repaired. You'll notice the cosmetic flaw of the nib, however it writes beautifully. More of a Bold now. Nice and wet. Comes with converter.
2. Cross ATX. Fine nib. Nice and smooth writer. Comes with converter. I MIGHT have the box, but not making any promises on that one. A great everyday carry pen. $25
3. Blue Esterbrook (not sure of model, perhaps someone can chime in) 9460 nib. Works great, polished up, ready to go. $32
4. Sheaffer Snorkel. F nib. Super sweet nib. Great writer. Small hairline crack by piston. Effects nothing. $40.
5. Platinum Silverline Calligraphy Pen with various interchangeable nibs. $26 Squeeze filler.
6. Sheaffer No Nonsense Comes with empty cartridge. Italic F point. $10.
All pens will come with a sample of ink.
Sorry, all photos suck majorly.
IMG00305.jpg IMG00307.jpg IMG00307.jpg IMG00308.jpg