What's new

What is left in Creams for me?

Can't agree more. Many creams/soaps give me some sting or tightness. KMF performs beautifully (closeness and comfort are my criteria), smells nice and is very mild and nourishing. I wish they had some more exotic fragrances---they are pleasant but not rich. Patchouli is about as wild as it gets (and does smell great---if you like patchouli). Excellent stuff---looks like its marketed for women and/or tree huggers, though.

Im trying to figure out what is left for me to try in creams....performance wise not scent wise, unless its a cant stand scent then it goes to the NBA list...

To date I have three PERSONAL (MMMVFY) lists...Great, Inferior But Usable, Never Buy Again.

On the Great List are the T&H Line, except for UC, which is a NBA because I cant stand it, plus Penhaligons, Floris and Trumpers...plus Speick.:balloon:The jury is out on AK1869

On the Inferior list are Salter, AOS, Razorock, CF, TOBS, Proraso, SMN

On the Never Buy Again List are AdP (thank god I got sampled on that before shelling out), Cremo, El Mehlor, Palmolive, Musgo, Jack Black, Neutrogena, C-M, T&H UC

What line should or product should I look at next

I can't attest to much because of my relative inexperience thus far, but I know what I like. I finally tried a free sample of La Toja last weekend that was in my drawer from a Christmas order and was instantly smitten. The scent was mild and somewhat hypnotic (for me...I am weird like that), and the slickness and cushion were outstanding.

My order should arrive today or tomorrow...

Nancy Boy Signature. I've used T&H and AOS extensively, but over time I've come to realize that NB is my fav for performance and for how it makes my skin feel afterwards.

+1 on Nancy Boy. Unfortunately for me, it was my first shaving cream, so everything I've tried since (3Ts and bunch of other stuff) have all been one and done. It's been the only cream in my rotation for a long while.

How you could not like AdP is beyond imagination. And T&H UC. I have no suggestions for you since your like/dislikes are so odd.

Tried KMF lavender and KMF patchouli. My mileage? Not impressed. Weak lather compared to TOBS, T&H, Body Shop, or Proraso.

I know AOS made your bad list but have you tried their ocean kelp cream yet? Its a new formula they used for it and it performs better than their other creams for me.

Nancy Boy! They also sell it in a "Travel" size which gives you the opportunity to buy a smaller amount. My favorite scent is the "Signature". While you're there put a bottle of the "Cooling Aftershave Gel" in the cart-also a travel size; fantastic stuff (contains witch hazel).
also going to recomend Nancyboy

How you could not like AdP is beyond imagination. And T&H UC. I have no suggestions for you since your like/dislikes are so odd.

How you could like AdP is beyond imagination. And T&H UC. I have no response for you since your like/dislikes are so odd.

YMMV

Top Bottom