What's new

Impressed with KMF

Gents I tried KissMyFace Moisture unscented shaving cream today and 'am really impressed with it. I used two pumps which was too much, because I got enough lather to shave 10+passes,oops. Man this stuff lathered up so nicely and easily. But what was really impressive was the slickness of this cream, my razor almost flew off my face. It gave a nice thick and cushiony layer. My face feels very well moisturized after shaving, nice and soft and not irritated. I will use it again tomorrow hopeing for the same results. I am glad I bought it. Oh yeah, I wish it was scented, but the store I bought from online didn't have the scented versions. This might go real well with my QED Sandalwood soap.

Yeah, it's very good stuff, especially for the price. I don't think the lather is quite as slick as some of the higher end creams, but it provides a lot of cushion - I like to use it for those couple of days after a bad shave, or to add some cushion to a soap lather that's a little thin.

The unscented and key lime in particular lather up with very little cream (the vanilla seems to be the worst of the bunch, by comparison). I remember when I initially tried the unscented, I read a post here that said to use 6 pumps to get a good lather - needless to say I had enough for a good week's worth of shaving =P.

I keep meaning to try this stuff. I understand it is not hard to find. Any suggestions on where?

-Mo

The two places I can reliably find KMF are the local health food store and a mom-and-pop pharmacy. I think I may have seen it at the supermarket, too.

I like the Cool Mint and the Lavender. The Patchouli smells nice, but seems too dry for me. You're right about two pumps being way to much. I try to use less than one full pump.

==Tom

KMF creams are among my favorite. They are very inexpensive, lather great, and are the slickest and most moisturizing of all the creams that I have tried. I currently have Cool Mint and Unscented. I look forward to trying Key Limes and Patchouli.

This is one of the best wet shaving values out there. Lathers up quick and easy, and is very cushioning. My favorites would have to be the Cool Mint, Patchouli, and Vanilla Earth. These are also great for superlather. I just love; Tabac + KMF Vanilla, QED Sandalwood or Trumper's Rose + KMF Patchouli, T&H Lavender + KMF Vanilla, and a few others.

I looked for it at our local Raley's, and while they carry other KMF products in the "natural foods" section, I saw no shave cream. :(

For the price this is actually the most inexpensive cream I have bought so far(not includeding canned goo), but not by much. I bought mine off netgrocer.com, I was already ordering some stuff and decided to go ahead and order it. They only stock the unscented version, I will look for the other versiond when I get back. So far really impressed with this product.

I received KMF patchouli, unscented and mint from my friend Hugh in US. Only tried Patchouli. A very good cream and scent is fantastic! Too bad I can't find it in Europe!

It's cheap, brush friendly, fantastic lather & moisturizing, and easily available if you live in NYC-area, if not it's availabe in most health food stores.:thumbup1:

I just tried the mint for the first time today. Very nice it was too. I'm looking forward to giving the other flavors a shot.

KMF is available in GNC stores...but its more of a hit or miss thing. I have found a couple in my area that carry select products, and it seems to differ from store to store.

Whole foods in the Seattle area has a wide selection of KMF products. I have seen KMF at many Organic grocery stores as well.

KMF is available in GNC stores...but its more of a hit or miss thing. I have found a couple in my area that carry select products, and it seems to differ from store to store.

The GNC at our mall carries KMF, but no shave creams :( Had to end up ordering mine from drugstore.com.

Top Bottom