What's new

A kiwi PIF

Hello to all my fellow kiwi wet shavers out there, Recently I have been working my way through a blade sampler pack trying out different blades with varying degrees of success. As was to be expected there where a couple of blades that did not agree with my tough hair / razor / technique on the day so I am passing them on to a brave new owner. The blades consist of:

1x unopened pack of asco orange blades

1x unopened pack of asco blue blades

1x opened pack of asco orange blades with 3 remaining

1x opened pack of lord extra blades with 4 remaining.

So if you are a kiwi currently residing in New Zealand and would like to pit your face and skill against these blades feel free to PM me. First come first served.

hey Tom good to see another fellow kiwi, I have never tried any of those blades, will be happy to try them if they are still available?

The blades are still available, PM me your address and I will send them on there way. According to the reviews that I read they are supposed to be good blades for the price however I found that they where not nearly sharp enough for me.

These are all made in the same factory.. chances are that if you didn't like one of them, then you wouldn't like the rest either.

I tried the orange blades twice in case I just had a bad blade but both times the shaves where horrible, After my experience with the oranges I was not brave enough to open my packet of blue blades or try the lord blades ( also unpleasant ) more than once. Like you noted above both the ascos and lords have "Lord shave Egypt" printed on the back so it makes sense that I didn't like either of them. I still have an opened packet of "Racer" blades also made by Lord in my stash so there may be hope for the Lord blades yet.

Top Bottom