FS: Lots of DEs, SEs, and OS Mugs..!
All razors are in fully functional order. I test each with blade to see they sit properly. I do not restore, just clean and resell. If you are unsatisfied I will take returns, but I will accurately describe each item. Paypal only. Will ship non-CONUS (will work out details via PM). CONUS shippingis $3.50 for First Class. If you want a different means of shipping let me know via PM. If you want closer pics of individual items let me know and I'll direct you to my Flickr account.
- 33C 1 comes with box. Been used a few times, but I see no flaws with this razor at all. $30 SOLD
- 33C 2 has a very slight bit of scratching. Looks like a finger print on the edge. Pictures won't even pic it up. Otherwise in great condition. $25 SOLD
Last edited by Techichi; 04-29-2012 at 06:46 PM.
- First is an OC Micromatic. Scratches and minor plate loss on cap. Squeaky TTO knob, and a bit of plate loss. Great SE. $10 SOLD
- Clog Proof 1 – Scratches and a small bit of plate loss on cap and TTO knob. Great SE $10
- Clog Proof 2 – Small scratches and very minor plate loss on cap and TTO knob. Best of the bunch. $12 SOLD
Last edited by Techichi; 04-30-2012 at 05:03 PM.
GEM Plastic Handles:
- Grey Handle – Very nice condition...comes with paper “blade” insert. Minor scratching on cap. Minor scratching on handle. $13
- Black and Gold – Another nice one. Bit of plate loss on back of cap and handle. Plastic in great condition. $10
Ball End Tech & Kronas
- Gold Ball End Tech – Minor scratches and paint loss all over. No cracks in handle. $12
- Krona in Case – Good condition. Minor plate loss on cap. One of hinges on case broken. $15
- Krona – Great condition. Minor plate loss under carriage. $20
Black Handle & 40s Style SuperSpeeds
- 1967 M1 BH – Good condition. Plate loss on safety bar (no pitting). Good paint on handle. $12.50
- No Date Code 40s Style – Nice. Bit of plate loss on cap and under carriage. Handle is good. $12.50
- 1968 N2 BH – Really good. Minor plate loss under carriage. Very minor spots on handle. $15 SOLD
Last edited by Techichi; 04-30-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Flare Tip Super Speeds
- 1956 B3 Flare Tip SS – Small spots of plate loss on, and under cap. Bit bent on one side. Doors are a bit stiff because of that. But still holds a blade fine. $10
- 1954 C4 Flare Tip SS – Plate loss under carriage. Otherwise really good condition. $16.50SOLD
- 1955 A1 Flare Tip SS – Really good condition. Minor plate loss under carriage only. $20 SOLD
Last edited by Techichi; 04-28-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Flare Tip in Case and Slim Adjustable
- 1956 L4 SS in Case – Really good condition. No plate loss anywhere. Case cover is foggy and spider webbed, and doesn't close that great. Great razor! $22 SOLD
- 1964 J1 Slim Adj – Really good condition. Very small spots of plat loss on cap. Adjustable dials fully functional, no bent safety bars. $25 SOLD
Last edited by Techichi; 04-27-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Early Ed. Old Spice Mugs
Both faded, but in good condition. Nocracks or chips. One has three ridges inside, one has six. $17each.
Merkur 33C 1 SOLD
Merkur 33C 2 SOLD
Clog Proof 2 SOLD
Slim Adj SOLD
L4 Flare Tip SOLD
C4 Flare Tip SOLD
A1 Flare Tip SOLD
B3 Flare Tip SOLD
No Date Code 40s Style SOLD
Last edited by Techichi; 05-02-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Clog Proof 1
Gold Ball End Tech
M1 Black Handle
Grey Handle GEM - $10
Both Kronas $15 a piece
Both Old Spice Mugs - Reduced to $15 a piece
Last edited by Techichi; 05-03-2012 at 10:22 PM.
By rambus007 in forum The Badger & Blade Marketplace
Last Post: 11-20-2011, 12:58 PM
By Brazos_Jack in forum Shaving Soaps
Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:05 PM
By _MementoMori_ in forum General Shaving Discussion
Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:16 PM
By Sebby in forum The Badger & Blade Marketplace
Last Post: 04-29-2009, 03:41 PM
vBulletin Security provided by