What's new

My Vie-Long "Museum"

Thank You for posting the pictures. Where is a good site to buy a Vie Long (horse hair of some type) . The brushes I have seen all have a loft set to high for me. I would like to find one set at 50mm or so. I have seen them on the forum , but do not see them on the web.

Last edited:
I like the one on both ends, especially the Green handle which I wouldn't mind buying. The boxes were also used during the Christmas Season, when Juan ran a special, you could qualify for a free Brush/Brushes, depending on the amount spent purchasing Vie-Long Brushes, I don't recall all the details but I did qualify for three free Brushes.

Thank You for posting the pictures. Where is a good site to buy a Vie Long . The brushes I have seen all have a loft set to high for me. I would like to find one set at 50mm or so. I have seen them on the forum , but do not see them on the web.

You can have the loft customized @ Gifts & Care, no extra charge. When you go to checkout, write your Loft request in the comments section, I recommend including the Brush model, especially if more than one Brush is purchased. Additionally, if your just ordering one or two brushes, I'd recommend adding a La Toja Regular or Sensitive SC or Shave Stick to your order since the shipping charge will stay the same price. For ~$1.35 more, I'd suggest Courier Express which expedites the delivery by at least one week.

G&C; http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/cata...adger-horse-a-boar/horse-shaving-brushes.html

Top Bottom