What's new

So I went fishing part II...caught a few..

So I headed out into the World Wide Wocean to go see what I would catch. Not the bay as it's too crowded. This is what I came up with. One President, Red Tip, Fatboy, Slim, Two Schick adjustables, One Reg. Schick, Super speed, and knack. I'd say that was a good day fishing. So I lost one this month, but gained a few. The shaving Gods have been kind to me:) Oh, and what they say about the President being shiny is true. Amazing. The red tip almost matches it. Anyhow, thanks for the look & comments.

Attachments

• $fishing razors.jpg
    $fishing razors.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 216
  • $fishing razors3.jpg
    $fishing razors3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 216
  • $fishing razors 2.jpg
    $fishing razors 2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 215
  • $fishing razors 4.jpg
    $fishing razors 4.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 218
  • $Fishing smiley.gif
    $Fishing smiley.gif
    43 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
I just lucked into President as well. As you said shiny is the only word to describe. It's way better in person. Awesome looking razor!

Thanks guys. I was fortunate that this particular auction house nobody bid on these razors. So I emailed them asking if they would be willing to sell them. They said yes at the opening bid. Plus 18 percent commission. The UPS sdelivery cost as for as the razors! Lol. I took a chance not knowing what working conditions they were in. I'm happy to report that all in excellent condition!

Last edited:
How did you find 2 adjustables in the same catch :) I guess Karma is on your side. I haven't had any such luck ever with such a hall. Very jealous and nice work
It took me months to find a slim and I still haven't found one myself or let alone a nice DE that wasn't insanely over priced. Sucks now being able to find auctions like this where I live

Top Bottom