What's new

2000th Post PIF/PIB I'd like to Pay it Back with great blades.

Hi folks,
To honor the great people of this site who have enabled me to collect all this fabulous stuff and blither about it 2000 times I'd like to offer the following blade assortment as depicted:
$2012-04-26_08-56-12_243.jpg

These are my favorite blades and I'd like to Pay them Back to one of you.
Offer is open to any member who has sold or traded me anything, as well as Founders, Mods, Stewards, and Contributors.

Winner will also receive an 8ml decant in a nice glass atomizer of whichever they'd like from the following:
Creed GFT
Creed Baie de Genievre
Creed Original Vetiver
Eau de Cartier
Castle Forbes Lime
Castle Forbes of Forbes
Romeo Gigli
Alt Innsbruk
ST Dupont
Irisch Moos
Arlington
GFT West Indian Limes

Pick a number between 1 and 9! and post you'd like to take part and I'll pick the winner with the random number generator at the end of this month at midnight PDT.

In mathematics, the factorial of a non-negative integer n, denoted by n!, is the product of all positive integers less than or equal to n. You can always google 9!

Ok I think my mathematical joke is too confusing. In effect, you can pick any number between 1 and 362,880.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Nice pif Xray. I'm licking my chops for those Pols but I'll respectfully decline and pass the chance to a member who hasn't tried it. Sigh. Good luck & thank you for being a great member within this community.

Congrates on blathering 2000 times, I can only hope to get as many! lol
Good luck to all!!

Last edited:
great PIF. i want to play, but I don't want to win, if that makes sense. Just an honorable mention that my guess is awesome! You can send it to the next guy if it happens that I win.

my favorite numbers put together 38714

also a question about the blades. What are the gillettes in the 5 blade dispenser and do you know if those are the only gillettes that came in that dispenser? I have one that's empty so I don't know what blades came in it.

Congratulations on 2k posts. I'd love to take part in your PIF, and I would like #362,879.. mostly because I don't get the joke.. Darned music degree.... :-D

great PIF. i want to play, but I don't want to win, if that makes sense. Just an honorable mention that my guess is awesome! You can send it to the next guy if it happens that I win.

my favorite numbers put together 38714

also a question about the blades. What are the gillettes in the 5 blade dispenser and do you know if those are the only gillettes that came in that dispenser? I have one that's empty so I don't know what blades came in it.

Those are Swedes. The blister pack Personnas might be 74's. It's hit or miss on that packaging as I am to understand.

Boy the numbers are confusing :p

I am going to step out for this one, I want to try a couple but I think I may get thrown out if I bring in anymore shaving packages :( I hope someone gives a review of the Polisilver/Iridiums, they're expensive and annoying to get, but I'm curious as t to the "craze."

I've been looking around at Personna cases, for some reason they all seem to be different, like there are multiple packages I've seen for USA made ones (unless of course they were different, but I think a lot were the same depending on what size box you got, like they had dispensers and large boxes). I haven't seen this one though, these are some interesting blades that aren't that easy to get. I'm curious if these are the 74's I'm not even sure what the difference is (other than reputation).

Congrats !!!
Please include me in the PIF. Make my number 9!

...And thanks for PIF and all the assistance that 2000 posts stand for!

:tank::tank::tank::tank: (Get it TANKS!!!)

Ray:

Congratulations on 2,000 posts. I look forward to your next 2,000.

Please do not count me in as I am well prepared. Thanks for your generous PIF.

Enjoy your shaves.

Don

Top Bottom