What's new

Signing In

Hi B&B,
just saying hello. Have been wet shaving for many years but with cartridges only. Just recently started DE and enjoying this experience.
I've got a EJ 89 and Derby blades and find this combination fairly comfortable. Will take delivery of a Merkur 20c soon and will use this with
the Derbys at some point in the future (not just yet as I'm still getting used to the current razor). Looking forward to trying different gear out.

Looked throught the profile but somehow failed to see where I update signatures.

Thanks all.

welcome john! quite a few members here are from down under. for the signature, go to settings, you will find it on the left.

Welcome!

I bought matching DE89s for me and my boy. I can't believe something so nicely made is so reasonably priced.

Thanks, yes they are a nice looking razor.

I'm using EJ cream and soap. The cream alone is quite light and seems to dry or fade quickly (worth 1 pass) So I use a combination of the cream with the soap and that works very good.

Welcome to B&B, John.
The EJ is an excellent razor imho. Grab yourself a blade sampler, I think you will notice more of a difference (or at least a more beneficial difference) than testing razors. Used to live in Melbourne, great place.

Welcome to B&B

The EJ and Merkur are both find DE razors. You will enjoy using them for decades to come

Thanks for the welcomes and advice everyone. Will be sampling blades after perhaps 4 weeks. Using Derby at present which I find reasonable comfortable.

Top Bottom