What's new

Post Your Compliments Here

my SWMBO loves Burberry Touch (for the violet scent, takes a confident man to wear flowers she says) , Kenneth Cole Vintage Black (like its so much, she doesn't have words) and Calvin Klein CK Free (clean without being boring, you dont mix in the crowd she says)

Creed Aventus does it for me. It's one of the few fragrances I wear that gets unsolicited compliments and comments. A*Men Pure Malt and Pure Havane also get attention. Come to think of it, other than Aventus, it is my sweet fragrances that seem to garner compliments. Dior Homme Intense, LIDGE, Back to Black, Jubilation XXV, Pens Endymion... I can't recall the specific comments on these, or even if all of them have been complimented, but I do know in general that the sweet ones do well.

I never get unsolicited compliments. Probably in part because I am self conscious about being "that guy" who wears too much so I always err on too few sprays.

I did a post on this board where SWMBO preferred L'Instant PH EDT over several other well respected scents (mostly gourmands).

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Creed Aventus
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Creed Windsor
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Penhaligon's Duro
Penhaligon's Juniper Sling

Those are my top compliment obtainers :)

I find the people I come across in my daily doings comment favourably on Puig 'Quorum' EDT over Tabac shave soap.
Not sure why....

Vintage Ralph Lauren Chaps and ck be are two I remember people complimenting favorably. Every time I wear Guerlain Vetiver my brother says something like, "You're wearing that strong one again".

Some fragrances that drew compliments for me are no longer made...Mennen "Millionaire" for one...it was pretty strong, and I used it heavily...it got a few compliments from across the room...... or should I say, across the parking lot.
In 1987, "Night Spice", a Shulton Old Spice product got nice compliments from the little lady who is now my wife (I had learned to wear cologne a little more prudently by then.) More recently, Clubman Musk was well received by my wife and others, too.

Top Bottom