What's new

Zino Davidoff at Amazon

I read that it was discontinued as well. I have never smelled it, but seems like a great price if you are a fan.

Love love love it - I have 2 4.2 fl.oz - one is the new formulation, the other is the old formulation.

The new has capital letter in the name, the old one has italic letter in the entire name only and smells a bit more powerful and has better longevity.

I also own and love Zino's younger brother - Guerlian Heritage, which I often blend with Zino.

Zino Davidoff smells pretty much like Dior Fahrenheit old formulation blended with Chanel Egoiste blended with Azzaro Acteur blended with Ungaro III :)

Love love love it - I have 2 4.2 fl.oz - one is the new formulation, the other is the old formulation.

The new has capital letter in the name, the old one has italic letter in the entire name only and smells a bit more powerful and has better longevity.

I also own and love Zino's younger brother - Guerlian Heritage, which I often blend with Zino.

Zino Davidoff smells pretty much like Dior Fahrenheit old formulation blended with Chanel Egoiste blended with Azzaro Acteur blended with Ungaro III :)

Wow, that's a combo! Thank you so much for clarification as I am just finishing up some old, so will have to test it out.

I just saw it at one of those perfume discounters that are at outlet malls the other day. I was thinking about grabbing a bottle, but got distracted and didn't go back. Definitely on my list.

Top Bottom