Thread: Zino Davidoff at Amazon

Default Zino Davidoff at Amazon

Hmm, well I am a huge fan of this frag and my understanding is that it was discontinued. Amazon has it right now in stock here http://www.amazon.com/Zino-Davidoff-...5282549&sr=8-1 for only $26.99 for 4.2 oz and Prime shipping. I love this stuff, so for those others who love it as well, you might take advantage.
    "Better to shave again before a date than too close the next morning" BOTOC

I read that it was discontinued as well. I have never smelled it, but seems like a great price if you are a fan.

Love love love it - I have 2 4.2 fl.oz - one is the new formulation, the other is the old formulation.

The new has capital letter in the name, the old one has italic letter in the entire name only and smells a bit more powerful and has better longevity.

I also own and love Zino's younger brother - Guerlian Heritage, which I often blend with Zino.

Zino Davidoff smells pretty much like Dior Fahrenheit old formulation blended with Chanel Egoiste blended with Azzaro Acteur blended with Ungaro III :)

Quote Originally Posted by CHSeifert View Post
    Love love love it - I have 2 4.2 fl.oz - one is the new formulation, the other is the old formulation.

The new has capital letter in the name, the old one has italic letter in the entire name only and smells a bit more powerful and has better longevity.

I also own and love Zino's younger brother - Guerlian Heritage, which I often blend with Zino.

Zino Davidoff smells pretty much like Dior Fahrenheit old formulation blended with Chanel Egoiste blended with Azzaro Acteur blended with Ungaro III :)
    Wow, that's a combo! Thank you so much for clarification as I am just finishing up some old, so will have to test it out.
    "Better to shave again before a date than too close the next morning" BOTOC

Zino Davidoff is also pretty much a dead ringer for T&H Spanish Leather edt (as well as being much less expensive).
    John

I just saw it at one of those perfume discounters that are at outlet malls the other day. I was thinking about grabbing a bottle, but got distracted and didn't go back. Definitely on my list.