What's new

Kanayama Strop Review

coupla pix

proxy.php

proxy.php

私はあなたの直筆サインがあります。

Like a magic. Like blade going itself, flying smoothness. Looks great and shiny in the room even in dark because quality and craftmanship.

Starts at 30:25 and goes to 40:00 and possibly a bit more later but the show skips around a good bit between segments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott, thank you for posting that. I thought it was great and to see the craftsman at work was great, very informative, I wish I could understand it.

I nearly burst my spleen laughing when they showed the video of me caressing the strop, I still chuckle when I think about it.

Scott, thank you for posting that. I thought it was great and to see the craftsman at work was great, very informative, I wish I could understand it.

I nearly burst my spleen laughing when they showed the video of me caressing the strop, I still chuckle when I think about it.
Your welcome. I enjoyed the visuals of it as well and did not realize just what goes into the making of the strops. I noticed the old mans hands were crooked an swollen which I assume is from the the years of craftsmanship that has abused them. It was a great video if only there was an English speaking version.

私はあなたの直筆サインがあります。

うわー、それは非常に興味深い映像でした。

I wish we could get subtitles. Or at least a translation. I am excited to see my 80,000 when it comes now. That will make #4.

uffda.

Top Bottom