What's new

Mike's Natural Soaps (In Praise of Customer Service)

Hi B&B - sorry, not a "deal" thread, but I just had a great experience buying from Mike's Natural Soaps and wanted to give credit where credit is due.

I have been working through a bar of Mike's "Barbershop" scent and really enjoy the scent and the performance. This is an outstanding product at a relatively low price point. I decided to order three more bars in Lime, Peppermint & Rosemary, and Pine & Cedarwood. I have tins I want to use for storage and asked Mike if he would be willing to throw in some of the labels he uses on his soap tins. Mike wrote back personally to say he would be happy to throw in tins labels and even asked if I wanted a "Barbershop" label for the soap I already had. :w00t: (I apologize to Mike if this causes a run on his labels, that's not my intent! Maybe start selling a "label pack" for $1 or $2 for people with their own tins...?)

I received another email today from Mike letting me know that his e-commerce storefront had charged me more than it should have for shipping and he was refunding some of my money to reflect the actual shipping charges. This is truly excellent, stand-up customer service.

This is not to say that I have not received excellent service from other vendors I found on B&B, but Mike's customer service was above and beyond and I wanted to thank him publicly. :thumbup:

I agree, Mike's a stand-up guy. I ordered his Barbershop soap in the tin but it was sold out and he was quick to let me know and adjust the order accordingly.
Thumbs up for Mike from me as well.

Top Bottom