What's new

Acquisitions for May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple weeks ago I picked up a 24mm silvertip in amboyna burl from PC Woodcrafters.

I tried with all my might to just say no to the matching EJ razor with Pat's handle on it. I've got razors. Why would I need another?

I was pretty proud of myself for holding out for almost a full week ...

proxy.php

Both the brush & razor work as nice as they look.

My latest metal cast Corgi Gillette delivery truck.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Mint condition and it goes great with my New razor & blade brochure.

A couple cool non-razor paraphernalia items -- they go well with the Gillette delivery truck.
proxy.php

The calendar is a perpetual one, the slots for blade display or storage, and a little unused memo pad to be added on the base. The receipt on the left is a sales receipt for a wholesale purchase of blades from 1935.

proxy.php

With a cool blade New razor brochure.

proxy.php

In case you were wondering what the right way to shave is, here's the answers you were looking for.

proxy.php

The inside of the brochure.

Thanks to Oberloser who made a trip to Turkey and had some goodies in the bag on his way home;
2 GZD stick and 2 Derby sticks :thumbup:

and the postman also carried this: The B&B 2012 LE with Shavemac D01 2-band knot, #13 - it even came with an Arko stick :biggrin1:

proxy.php

Just received this coti today, a 250 x 60 La Petite Blanche natural combo, hand selected by Maurice

$photo (19).JPG
$photo (20).JPG
$photo (21).JPG

MK31, for size

$photo (22).JPG

7/8 Hart, for size

$photo (23).JPG

Check out what I scored for the princely sum of $2.00! Even has a few blades in it! Are these usable? Or just for show now?
$photo (13).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom