What's new

Hello from Belleville, IL

Just a new member wanting to say hi. I'm just getting into the DE shaving scene, and am happy to have found such a wonderful resource. Currently looking for a vintage aristocrat to get into the vintage shaving too!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Welcome to the finest wet shaving community in the World, Sir! Could you kindly add your name in your signature, please? The B&B Team would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Welcome. If you go to Allison's Common Scents/Dave's Homebrew on Main Street, you can get some kiss my face shave cream and a few other shave related items. They're usually good for a few different types of Thayer's Witch Hazel, too.

Welcome. If you go to Allison's Common Scents/Dave's Homebrew on Main Street, you can get some kiss my face shave cream and a few other shave related items. They're usually good for a few different types of Thayer's Witch Hazel, too.

Love that shop! I am a homebrewer too so i'm there all the time!

Welcome aboard the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

Welcome to B&B! Try the Kiss My Face as mentioned above. It can be used brushless, but boy the brush whips up some great lather.

Go check those thrift/antique shops for that Aristocrat and let us know if you find one :)

Around here they seemed to be over-priced, but I'm still trying!

Top Bottom