What's new

This guy has MAJOR RAD, a huge wallet. Hide your razors people!

What some of you are failing to realize, however...

Is that it's not just "this guy", who has "MAJOR RAD".

Somebody bid just one measly dollar LESS than "this guy" in each of these scenarios. [or at least that's how ebay's supposed to work!]

The only thing that's really unknown is how much "this guy" was actually willing to pay for these gorgeous tools.

What some of you are failing to realize, however...

Is that it's not just "this guy", who has "MAJOR RAD".

Somebody bid just one measly dollar LESS than "this guy" in each of these scenarios. [or at least that's how ebay's supposed to work!]

The only thing that's really unknown is how much "this guy" was actually willing to pay for these gorgeous tools.
Part RAD...part EBAY Bidding Fever. Put the two together and the bids skyrocket.

People are always asking too much for razors on the 'bay. Here is a BIN for a G-Bar where the person wants $79.00 for a something you can find for $10-$15 all the time, usually in better shape.

I would bet "this guy" is probably on this forum. The razors are only worth $1 more then someone else is willing to pay. I have had my share of bargains and also overpaid just because I didn't want to spend hours searching to save $20. Sometimes the time is worth more.
Recently I have been spending very little time and money on US eBay I've got all the Gillette razors I want. I can't believe I just said that.
Aaron

Good for him! I wonder if he was one of the guys that won the mega millions? lord only knows what most of us would do if we could :o16:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I think you meant r***d.

The person who won the Cavalier set is o***h (35*). The person who won the ABC set is o***h (119*). They are are not the same person.

So what your really trying to say is this guy with the MAJOR RAD suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder???? :blink:

If money was no object, I would be doing the same thing. I would be selective and hoard the best sets that I could find. Razor prices are going to go up and that is a fact. I would look at it like an investment. And I imagine the mentioned buyer is to. He may be more savvy than credited. I really don't think its RAD as much as investment. Of course I thought I made a mistake one time, but I was wrong.... I bet the collector is having a lot of fun at the very least...I actually am envious.

Top Bottom