What's new

Kent BS 6 ???

Just got this brush and I'd like to know more about it. I haven't been able to find any info on it by searching the net or the shaving sites. Looks similar to my BK4 but with stiffer hair and a slightly different handle design. Here's a photo:
proxy.php

I asked Vanessa...:wink:

Hi

The BS6 was from a range made for a department chain in the UK about 10 years ago. They were filled with grey badger.

Hope this helps

Vanessa

Sent: 29 October 2007 10:37
To: 'vanessa'
Subject: BS6

Good morning, Vanessa. One of the guys just posted this photo of a BS6. No one seems to know anything about it so I wondered if you might. I assume it’s an ancestor of the BK line, but thought I’d ask. Do you know it’s years of manufacture? Anything else?

AAahhhh........... Thanks very muchly. Makes sense to me now, as the person I received this from frequents my homeland. I used it yesterday and actually like it better than my BK4. Feels firmer and scrubbier (is that a word?) on my face.
Thanks again.

Glad I could shed some light on the mystery. In case you (or anyone else for that matter) are wondering who "Vanessa" is, she's Vanessa Peters, Kent's Import/Export Service Manager. She has, on many occasions, been more than helpful to me and very pleasant to deal with. Thought you might like to know.

Top Bottom