What's new

Let's see your auto pistols.

I'm trying to keep the revolvers out of most of the shots...
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I've got a hand full more since these were taken including a new nighthawk grp with .22 kit and a new Wilson cqb...od of course...

Wilson CQB with .22 kit and SS sparrow suppressor installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same Wilson, 4.75 inch rifle jack steel plinker at 50 yards. 1 miss, one corner strike and 8 solid hits.

Last edited by a moderator:
A police Luger with sear safety (I snapped this one up for $500 at my local shop). It is all matching but buffed and refinished (sadly) and with a WWII FXO magazine and aftermarket grips. Not too shabby, I think, and there are police markings and a property stamp on the grip.

$P1010097.JPG$P1010098.JPG

I'm no luger expert so I cant translate those for you but to my untrained eye they look like pre war military unit markings. I don't think its police.

Oh, I forgot to add that the sear safety makes it a police gun (they weren't found on military guns). I know the unit but it's a police unit. Schutzpolizei Bremen is the suggestion on similar guns on one of the Luger fora (no date on the chamber so probably post WWI, it's nice since she's all matching just refinished, alas). I think, though, this is probably my last acquisition for a while. She'll be a shooter anyway at the price I paid.

Learn something new every day!

I've got a "police luger" but its one of the post war "black widow" guns. Never new about the post WWI safety until I just did a little research. Very interesting.

I'm loving all the beautiful handguns. I'm especially glad to see the Hi-Powers are appreciated - I've had a sort of low grade obsession with them since I was a kid reading gun magazines. It was a bit of a shock seeing the photo of that many P210s in one place as well! Just a few weeks ago, after a long heinous ordeal of a search I added this to the collection.

$IMG_0766.JPG

My two pistols. Purchased after my deployment, a handful of us (don't know exactly how many) got a discount from S&W. Both are .45 ACP.
$IMG_20131025_162935_887.jpg
S&W M&P .45

$IMG_20131025_162745_651.jpg
$IMG_20131025_162718_727.jpg
S&W1911

Both are engraved "Thunderbolts OIF 09-10". These are practically priceless to me, I get an offer from someone in my unit every time they see them.

Here's my new addition. Colt Officer's ACP, in .45ACP, of course!$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388958666.358120.jpg Just gotta replace the grips, as the rubber Hogue wrap around finger groove thing just isn't doing it for me. In my opinion, it kinda negates one of the bonus points of the 1911 design: a flat and slim profile. Think I'll get these instead. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388958897.935285.jpg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Mouse Guns

proxy.php

All produced sometime in the 1920s

What size caliber are those? a friend of a friend had one at the range and he let me fire it, it packed a big punch for such a small weapon. He said that the ammo was very hard to find though.
He just pulled it out of his shorts pocket and was like "check this out" :lol:

Top Bottom