What's new

Lime Creams

I actually prefer the Vulfix over my CF. I think it's the scent of the Vulfix actually smelling like limes that does it for me. The price is amazing too.

I just ordered the Vulfix Sicilian Lime cream. I can't wait to receive it.

Is DHR Arlington considered lime or lemon scent?
I'm asking because to me it has the nicest citrus scent I've tried.

it does have a citrusy scent (and is do up next for me, if i can put away the NB Signature), but no where near say QCS Key Lime, which is straight up Lime...i have a sample of CF Lime headed my way, then i'll decide if the CF is worth the markup over the QCS...i'm worried it will :shifty:

well, kids are outside playing, supper is in the oven, so i whipped up a test lather of Arlington...WOW, i forgot how good it as.

i was PIF'd a partial puck of the soap and have used it a few times and can see it become a great summer soap, with the refreshing scent..plus it lathered up a thick, creamy storm of lather with little to no effort

well, kids are outside playing, supper is in the oven, so i whipped up a test lather of Arlington...WOW, i forgot how good it as.

i was PIF'd a partial puck of the soap and have used it a few times and can see it become a great summer soap, with the refreshing scent..plus it lathered up a thick, creamy storm of lather with little to no effort

When I started into wet shaving, Arlington was one of my early purchases and has remained in my rotation. The scent and
performance are outstanding.

Top Bottom