What's new

Vulfix Persian Musk shave cream

I bought a lot of soap/cream on the BST that included a tub of Vulfix Persian Musk. I used it yesterday and let me tell you, this is one great performing cream. Getting a good lather is as easy as any cream I own, TOBS, AOS, Bigelow, RSC, JM Frasers. Just a swipe of the brush to pick up a little bit of cream that was stuck to the underside of the lid and I had enough lather for a 4 pass shave with some left over. Good cushion and moisturizing. The scent isn't as strong as I hoped but it is still pretty nice. If you get a chance, try it out. I reccommend it to anyone.

I love Vulfix creams.

I've never tried the Persian Musk as yet though.

How would you best describe the smell?

I love Vulfix creams.

I've never tried the Persian Musk as yet though.

How would you best describe the smell?

I am not good at describing scents, but I like it, it isn't as strong as the name suggests, I didn't get much of a musk scent.

I tried this Persian Musk some days ago. Yes, it's a very good quality shaving cream, it perfoms like T&H range or Geo F. Trumper. But the scent, buf... I didn't see any "Persian" or "Musk". I thought it will smell with a spicy/musk scent but instead I found with a cheap floral scent, like T&H 1805 but less strong / poor. A shame... for my taste, the best spicy shaving cream I have tested is Nanny's The Spice One for sure.

Cheers!

Top Bottom