What's new

Aussie orange monster

Thought I posted this the other day, but can't find the thread now. So sorry if this is a double post.
decided i want a seiko orange monster, but can't find any local sellers of it.amazon won't ship it to oz , I found a couple of eBay sellers but I was wondering if anyone here has any experience to share regarding getting one of these beauties in Australia
cheers

Mate,

Never seen an orange monster in Aus. They were pretty common (and cheap) when I was o/s in the Philippines though. I'd go ebay.

Mate,

Never seen an orange monster in Aus. They were pretty common (and cheap) when I was o/s in the Philippines though. I'd go ebay.
I was I'm the Philippines a few months ago too! If only I knew about the orange monster, and my desires for one at the time

Hey mate, I've got one. I got it on ebay, but it was a while ago and I can't remember the seller or where they were. I recall it was a fairly major seller with 100% feedback. No problems at all, genuine product.

Hey mate, I've got one. I got it on ebay, but it was a while ago and I can't remember the seller or where they were. I recall it was a fairly major seller with 100% feedback. No problems at all, genuine product.
Sweet, appreciate the good feedback

Legion

Staff member
Myself, fidjit, and mark1966 all got our seikos from the same eBay seller in hongkong and had good service. Send me a pm to remind me tomorrow and I will try to recall the name for you.

Thanks all,
ended up ordering one from creation watches in Singapore via eBay. They tell me it's on it's way!

Top Bottom