What's new

Sabi T3 Review

Thanks 4 your review... that is a sahhhh=wweeeet looking razor. I will do my best 2 NOT BUY this razor anytime soon. It's gonna be difficult.

WARHAWK

The price is right on these bro...go ahead, indulge...Your a Floridian like me....a little indulging is our blood!!

Bluebishop: I just received my very 1st new DE razor (EJ89L) and I love it. I know I'm a newbie and have only shaved w/ a '74 Gillette SS and EJ89L. However.... you are soooooo right that we (Floridians) have a little indulging in our blood. Maybe I may purchase next month.... if I can refrain that long.

WARHAWK

This was a beast of a Frankenrazor...2011 Mühle R41 on a Sabi T3 Handle
proxy.php

Bluebishop: I just received my very 1st new DE razor (EJ89L) and I love it. I know I'm a newbie and have only shaved w/ a '74 Gillette SS and EJ89L. However.... you are soooooo right that we (Floridians) have a little indulging in our blood. Maybe I may purchase next month.... if I can refrain that long.

WARHAWK

I mean come on...our theme song is ..." it's 5 o'clock somewhere..." lol Those are both fine razors....and alot milder than this sabi which is fairly aggressive...you my be better off trying a Vintage Gillette NEW OC for your next razor....not as aggressive as the sabi, but more efficient than what you are currently using...and great comfortable shaves...

Turtle has a great thread comparing the NEW SC and LC fitted with BRW handles in this thread..http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...difference-between-Gillette-New-LC-or-SC-head

Your RAD is only beginning...pretty soon you will be walking the beaches of Panama City Beach offering $5 shaves to tourist to buy new gear! LOL! Thats Ok...just wear a Tommy Bahama shirt...crack open a Landshark beer and flirt with the girls on the beach...it's all good!!

Everyone seems to love the T3 handle, but it looks like it would be dangerously slick when wet. I don't know……..just looks that way to me.
FWIW,
Vic

Thanks. I can't find the T1. Any ideas? There's just a resin fat handle listed at shave a buck and it's listed at 3.25" not 4"

Thanks. I can't find the T1. Any ideas? There's just a resin fat handle listed at shave a buck and it's listed at 3.25" not 4"

Joe is currently out of stock, but has some on the way...I cannot wait.

The T1 is the one on the "buck"...it is a fine looking handle.

proxy.php

Thanks! Is the one on the right the same? If not, how long is it?

Great deal too. Very impressed. Might forgo that hand turned wooden handle I saw for $100.

Thanks! Is the one on the right the same? If not, how long is it?

Great deal too. Very impressed. Might forgo that hand turned wooden handle I saw for $100.

The one on the right is the T1, and if memory serves me, it is 3.5 inches. Joe is a member of the forum, I am sure that he could supply you with more details. His profile is here.

Where can you buy them?

The Sabi T3 is available from Shave A Buck, one of our vendors. The T1 and T2 models have not been available for some time, and my guess is that with the successful launch of his Cadet line, we will not be seeing them anytime soon.

There is a T1 clone from NY Shaving Co. that is not listed on their website, it is their Tonsorial Razor. Being that their Mariner line uses the same head as the Sabi, my guess is that is the exact same razor. The major problem is that they sell it for three times the amount Joe sold the T1 for. As much as I would like one I refuse to pay $75 for a Taiwanese made razor that I could have purchased a few months before for $25.00

Top Bottom