What's new

B&B LE Pipe Lottery

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Hopefully the pipes arrive, and or the guys check in by the end of the week.

James, Did mark give you a list of who got which numbered pipe?

I don't have that list because the numbers have been random. Mark called me before he shipped about that. He had many of the pipes boxed and the boxes/labels got shuffled and he asked me if it was important to ship specific numbers to specific buyers and I told him not to worry about it and just ship them out. Every message I have received asking about delivery has been accounted for and those members pipes were in transit at the time and received them shortly after. Nobody has reported a missing pipe that I aware of. I do have access to delivery confirmation numbers if it proves necessary but as I said, no reports of missing pipes.

Sorry about the random number thing, its my fault and being the first time I've organized an LE I didn't recognize the importance of it.
.....There was ball, I dropped it.

Commander Quan

...its my fault...
We already knew this.

No Problem. I used a randomizer to pick a number before the pipes went out, and I just wanted to be sure that no one was waiting for one in the mail before I announced the number.

Lets hear it for James!

proxy.php
proxy.php

A fine job indeed!

Well done James!

proxy.php
proxy.php

Commander Quan

Alright, here's the deal. I had drawn a number before any of the pipes had been sent out. And as far as I can tell no one with that pipe has posted that they received it. I'll let this go until Sunday night if no one steps forward I'm going to draw a new number.

The Pipe Lotto winning number is 16
proxy.php

If you have this numbered pipe reply in this thread or PM me ASAP

Top Bottom