What's new

Dirtry Bird Pottery - Soap bowl vs. Bill Bowl

Hey Guys,

I'm going to buy one of these and i was looking for opinions from anyone who has one or both of these on which to buy.

Thank you very much!
Steve

I've had both and like the soap bowl better. (because I face lather 100%) I grate Palmolive sicks into the bowl & it works great.

The bill bowl was larger than I like, but I really like the thumb loop.
Soap bowl is a perfect size and shape to fit my palm.

That said, I have no idea what your preferences are. Big or small brush? Small or gorilla sized hands? Cream or soap?

Buy both. Dead serious.

I have a bill bowl. It is a little large for my preference. However, it DOES allow one to whip up a great lather,

I looked at the soap bowl specs. I was concerned that it might be too small.
So I asked Julie to make me a custom bowl with in between dimensions. She agreed. It should arrive soon.
Photos will be posted when it gets here.

I don't know if this was helpful. If you're wanting to buy now, I suggest you go with the shaving mug. Having a handle is a big plus.
(The bowl does not)

I have a Bill Bowl, and like it very much. Laters like a champ and has excellent heat retention despite being single-walled. I find that even with such a large diameter as the Bill, I still make pleanty of noise when it comes to whipping up lather every morning; a smaller diameter bowl might make the dogs howl first thing in the AM.

Thank you all for taking the time to answer.

Since i have limited space i don't want to buy both but i want the bowl to be large enough to do a bowl lather.

Thanks again,
Steve

Top Bottom